[scribus] Copy Paste in Fedora

S C ribus id746-scribus at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 16 08:12:43 CEST 2009

Ben,

Actually I would have thought I am doing something wrong - in particular I am not proficient enough about Fedora and maybe there are several text editors, and I am using a wrong one?

Also, what would you recommend (Fedora 11) for GUI based font management (both for previewing fonts and installing or uninstalling them)? I have found some help, but it's all text based, and still resisting my small brain.

Cedric