[scribus] Copy/Paste on Fedora

Benjamin Dumke scribus at benjamin-dumke.de
Tue Oct 13 21:04:28 CEST 2009

I'm using a self-compiled Scribus 1.3.5 on Fedora 11 (using XFCE), and I
haven't had any such problem (I just tested to make sure; however I
probably would have noticed such a thing, since I use copy and paste to
the story editor extensively).

Could you try if the problem is still there with the 1.3.5 version?
IIRC, the 1.3.3 branch uses Qt 3, for which the support in Fedora 11
(being the cutting edge distro it is) is likely limited.

Greets

Ben