[scribus] Jumping style manager

Joop lists at joelassist.nl
Mon Oct 12 12:25:56 CEST 2009

Yesterday,I just started again with scribus after more than a year. So I
have forgotten almost everything of the very little experience I had.
Formerly I used 1.3.3 now 1.3.5.1 under windows.

I have two problems:

When I open an old (1.3.3) document and change a paragraph style it
isn't applied in the paragraphs present in the document. I must make a
new paragraph to make it come into effect. Is there a way to make it
work right away.

When I want to change a style and click right to open the style manager.
Everytime I open it, it opens a little lower on my screen. At last
completely invisable "under" my screen and scribus must be "killed" and
restarted. Is this a known bug?

Joop