[scribus] object is imported pdf file

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Oct 6 11:44:01 CEST 2009

hi thomas
> "To change ICC-profile, there's a drop-down box for input
> profiles under the 'Image'-tab in the 'Properties' palette. "
>
> That's when I click the picture, press F2 and then click "Image",
> right? There is no drop-down at my scribus. What do I have to do in
> order to activate it? Would be happy about a link on the website, I
> can't find a description for this CM-Thingy.

the CM-thingy is is "color management" :-) and it is the fine part of
scribus (and of other graphic apps) which ensures that color do match!

you should have a small colored icon on the bottom right part of your
window: click it to enable the color management (and mouse over it to
find out which one is the right icon!)

hth
a.l.e