[scribus] object is imported pdf file

Thomas Kratz tpk at spirituelles-portal.de
Tue Oct 6 11:24:24 CEST 2009

"To change ICC-profile, there's a drop-down box for input
profiles under the 'Image'-tab in the 'Properties' palette. "

That's when I click the picture, press F2 and then click "Image", right?
There is no drop-down at my scribus. What do I have to do in order to
activate it? Would be happy about a link on the website, I can't find a
description for this CM-Thingy.