[scribus] viewing pages 2 horizontally?

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 21:15:50 CEST 2009

On 10/02/2009 11:38 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Brian R******** wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I would like to know if there is a setting somewhere which would enable me
>> to display my pages side by side instead of up and down.
>>
> You need facing pages layout for that

and to be more explanatory, this is a choice that comes up when you
start a new document. When you already have a document and want to
change the layout, go to File > Document Setup to change it. Choose
Double Sided for this.

This only changes the appearance on the screen in Scribus. Each page
will still be exported and print as a single page.

Greg