[scribus] viewing pages 2 horizontally?

Brian R******** acsfea at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:33:14 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there is a setting somewhere which would enable me
to display my pages side by side instead of up and down.  For example, I
currently have a file with around 8 pages of 8.5 x 11 size and I would like
to see them placed side by side (2 horizontally, and 4 rows vertically) so
that I can better see how my graphic elements will appear to someone as they
are reading the pages as in a book.  I am using 1.3.5.1 on linux and vista
platforms.

I know I can probably do this in acroread reader or some such but I would
like to do this in scribus too so that I can move my graphics around.  I
apologize if this is a stupid question or if there is something simple I am
missing.

thanks,

Brian R

ps.  I really like scribus!