[scribus] Trilingual template - design ideas

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Nov 28 20:22:38 CET 2009

hi gerard

> Anyway, in case my description of my current idea wasn't clear, you
> can see a sample of what I have in mind at
> www.faduda.net/turas/template4.pdf
> [Warning if you're not in broadbalnd land, file is about 2.3Mb]
>
> Suggestions, improvements and tips welcome.
> [and in case it matters, Ubuntu 9.10 with latest stable Scribus]

i guess you already got the comment about putting the picture on top
and the languages below it...

i think i'd prefere something like

[image image image image
 image image image image
 image image image image
 image image image image]
[main language main lang
 uage main language main
 main language main lang
 uage main language main]
[second lan  third langu
 guage seco  age third l
 nd languag] anguage thi]

too lazy to draw a picture...

if you want to stick with the left / right model you're using, i think
you'd better put the picture (and the main text) on the right side:
most people tend to first look right and then left!

have a nice evening
a.l..e