[scribus] Trilingual template - design ideas

S B sbinsandiego at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 15:42:04 CET 2009

As a consumer of such things (multi-language guides), I find the least
confusing to be one in which the pictures sit above the various
translations; perhaps a good guide for this might be HP or Canon; HP setup
instructions are always fairly understandable, though printed in five
languages (Sanskrit, Swahili,Mandarin,Nepalese,and Demotic Greek); other
instruction booklets or "setup maps" are not so simple.  For HP, I"m
thinking of the little road map they give you when you buy a printer.
Sounds similar to what you need. Canon stuff is fairly simple, as well.

Do we have a depository where all these wonderful things people produce with
Scribus can be placed (mine are mostly short pubs, flyers, business
materials, and some religious materials).  I'd be delighted to see what
everyone has done.
Steve B.