[scribus] File containing styles?

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 14:47:48 CET 2009

On 11/28/2009 08:33 AM, plcinquantini at katamail.com wrote:

>> This has been posted to the bugtracker already - but afaik nobody has an
>> exact clue how to reproduce it (that's why i think it could not be fixet
>> to that moment)
>>
> But is there a possibility to delete them in once?
> Pier Luigi

I think the best way (safest) is to manually do this with a plain text
editor, editing the .sla file. You should find these as you scan down
the file, then delete the blocks of text having the styles. Make a
backup of your file first.

Go down looking for blocks that begin with <STYLE... or <CHARSTYLE...
and the NAME should be the first parameter in the block.

This is to be sure some work, but if you don't do it right you may break
the file. Make sure that you haven't used any of the styles you're deleting.

Greg