[scribus] Missing printer colour profile

eclipse eclipse.magick at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:07:35 CET 2009

Le mercredi 25 novembre 2009 à 11:42 -0500, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
> On 11/25/2009 11:17 AM, Martin Whitehead wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I'm running Scribus 1.3.5.1 under Windows XP Pro SP3.
> >
> > I have a Canon Pixma iP5200 (4-colour CMYK), and there are 6 Canon ICM
> > profiles in folder C:\Windows\system32\spool\drivers\color. They all show up
> > in the XP>  Control Panel>  Colour applet. They don't appear in Scribus's
> > Document Setup>  Colour Management printer drop-down.
> >
> > However, my BenQ Display's colour profile *does* show up in the Scribus
> > Colour Management monitor drop-down (and in the XP colour applet, and its in
> > folder C:\Windows\system32\spool\drivers\color).
> >
> > How come Scribus finds the monitor's colour profile but not the canon
> > printer's colour profile?
> >
> > Hope someone can help!
> >
> Someone may correct me on this, but I don't know that it matters about
> these profiles showing up in Scribus or not. Scribus hands off the
> printing task to Windows (or Cups if you're in Linux), so this is an
> external process. The important part for Scribus is to use the
> profile(s) relevant to your camera.
>
> Greg

I have same things with an Epson SX400
Scribus can see "RGB Profiles", but not "cmyk profiles"

I have 3 profiles :
* Epson sRGB
* Epson NX400/SX400/TX400 scanner - refective
* Epson IJ Printer 07

I noticed that Inkscape or Gimp can see my printer profil.

http://images.imagehotel.net/?7q7ybkev7g.png#null