[scribus] InCopy for Scribus?

Calum Polwart cpolwart at wittongilbert.free-online.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 22:15:47 CET 2009

> Within Scribus, there is Collect for Output, to that you can have a
> directory with the Document and all of its associated elements in one
> location, which theoretically might be available on a network.
>
> One might envision this melded with a versioning system to allow some
> kind of nondestructive, reversible collaboration on some project.
>
> We know that we have some users who have used Scribus in some kind of
> network environment, but this is not a built-in feature.

I seem to recall asking something simillar a few years back now and
no-one jumped up and said "yeh - I do that with CVS / SVN etc" so would
be good to know if anyone does?

I have an editor based 300 miles away and he has a nasty habit of
changing text after sending it for design.  Would be good to let him
change the text and see the impact on the design ;-)