[scribus] Gregorian scores in Scribus

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Fri Nov 20 06:24:57 CET 2009

Am Donnerstag, 19. November 2009 15:40:44 schrieb Pierre Couderc:
> Gregorio, is a free software  used to design Gregorian scores.
> It is structured like LaTeX or Lylipond, with a source which is compiled
> to produce .pdf files.
> See more details on http://home.gna.org/gregorio/
> Gregorio is some kind of cousin of LilyPond but is specialized for
> gregorian scores.
>
> A plug-in has been written to allow to use Gregorio under Scribus
> similar to the LilyPond one.
> The combination of Gregorio and Scribus gives a fine flexibility for
> people wanting to include Gregorian scores in Scribus documents.
>
> See more details in http://home.gna.org/gregorio/scribus

Thank you very much, Pierre.

This looks interesting and will be looked at. However, it's not clear to me
what version of the GPL is used. Currently, Scribus uses the GPL, v.2, but
your link seems to indicate that it's v.3. This would mean it can't be used,
since both versions aren't compatible.

If you could change the licensing info to "GPL 2 and 3," or "GPL 2 or 3 or any
later version," integration would be possible.

Cheers,

Christoph