[scribus] Brochure printing using imposition

Peter H Nancarrow peter.h.nancarrow at skogen.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 18:57:59 CET 2009

Thanks, John.

Your e-mail got buried in the pile from Scribus on all topics, but from
your reference to PSutils I tracked down a Wiki page at

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_make_a_booklet

Which has given me all the information I need to do the trick out of
Scribus.  Quite why my earlier Googling didn't throw this up I don't
know, but in any case, thanks for the clue.

Regards,

Peter Nancarrow