[scribus] Color tint

maltmaster tom at otsiningo.com
Sun Nov 8 15:08:10 CET 2009

maltmaster wrote:

> I am evaluating Scribus to replace InDesign CS2. I can specify a tint to
> lighten a color with InDesign. I have not found this in the properties or
> color menus. Does it exist?

More information: I found this on a Microsoft office forum. It gives
functions to compute RGB values from a a base color and tint value. This
helps to define a new color.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/oxmlsdk/thread/f6d26f2c-114f-4a0d-8bca-a27442aec4d0
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/oxmlsdk/thread/f6d26f2c-114f-4a0d-8bca-a27442aec4d0

Still looking for equivalent function for CYMK. I assume that a subtractive
model would differ from an additive model.