[scribus] How do I change the order of objects from a script?

Joost Voorhaar jvoorhaar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:13:51 CET 2009

Hey all,

I'm working with scribus 1.3.3.13 in a wintendo environment (would
like to migrate to 1.3.5 but that's not very stable yet).

I want to create a script that takes a frame and puts that into a
shape. Problem: the frame already exists. If I create a new shape from
the script, this new shape is created on top of the frame whilst I
want the frame on top of the shape. How do I change the level of the
shape in Python?

Any help is greatly appreciated!