[scribus] PDF text field not interactive

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 00:23:07 CET 2009

One thing useful to know is whether you were able to get this to work
with an older version of Scribus and/or older version of Adobe Reader...

ie, have you done this before?
Have you followed the instructions on the wiki or in the manual?

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Your_first_PDF_form_with_Scribus

Greg