[scribus] Unknown Exception Error - help?

Ermin de Winkel ede.winkel at hccnet.nl
Fri May 29 11:34:05 CEST 2009

Jessica,
For printing purposes I use 300 dpi. Most printers (in my case a HP laserjet
are printing quite well). This works quite well, apart from having massive
files as a result. You might try to manually convert the delivered pdf's to
Tiff. I have no idea if this could be the cause of the problem, I use PNG
images myself.
Ermin