[scribus] corrupted pdf exported using python

kuba kuba kuba456 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:13:45 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,My first post here. Has anyone ever had any problems
with outputting pdf files using PDFfile class in scribus python? The problem
I've run into while exporting each layer as a separate pdf is that all
generated files but the first one are corupted? Any idea? I must be doing
something stupid... Here it goes a snippet of my script. Much appreciate for
any advice.

for i in layers:
fileName = fileDir+'/'+i+'.pdf'
pdf.file = fileName # sets the new file name to export
print "pdf fileName to export:", pdf.file
pdf.save() # instance of scribus.PDFfile() class

PS. Just noticed for loop works independently from pdf.save.... somehow

thanks
kuba