[scribus] Problem with creating PDF form

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:29:18 CEST 2009

I think you just have to realize that your form fields aren't going to look
in Scribus exactly like they will in Acrobat or Adobe Reader. When I was
working on a form in Scribus I worked on getting the placement of the fields
correctly and they general look of buttons for example. After trying out
some samples I finaly figured out what to do. The nice thing about doing a
form in Scribus is that you have some good control over that the static
elements such as art and form titles and logos that need to go on the form.

The article from the link that Owen posted seems like a good one.

StevenD