[scribus] Retrieving errant text frame

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at net.sote.hu
Thu May 7 09:33:00 CEST 2009

John Jason Jordan wrote:
> Using 1.3.5 April 19 on Ubuntu jaunty.
>
> I have a document of 66 pages with text frames on most of them. Toward
> the end there are about 15 frames that are linked. I clicked on the
> third from the last and it disappeared. However, I can see the dotted
> threading lines. It appears to have gone down to the basement under my
> feet. It's a long way down there.

It's happened to me, too. It is obviously a bug in the SVN version.
After some operations your current text frame goes down to the
underworld. An immediate 'Undo' usually brings the text frame back. If
not, you can set  'Show text chain' of the View menu. This way you'll
get a looong arrow pointing the the lost frame.

					Yours: Laszlo