[scribus] Fulfill current manual first

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 03:27:21 CEST 2009

I have to ask this. I'm fairly new to the world of open source (and I like
it) so I'm not very familiar how release work. I haven't done much with
1.3.5 because it is or has not been listed as the stable release. How soon
will a stable release of 1.3.5 be available. Maybe that is hard to say. Just
wondering. If I go to the download locations am I going to be able to tell
which is the latest version with any fixes that I can try out. I just want
to learn how to tell what I am looking at. I really like this app and
appreciate all the work that has gone into producing it. I need to start
playing around with 1.3.5 more.

Steven Dayton