[scribus] Fulfill current manual first

Hedley Finger hfinger at handholding.com.au
Tue Mar 31 02:48:45 CEST 2009

Craig:

> There will be a completely new version of the manual for 1.3.5+. 1.3.5
> is too different in too many ways. Work has begun.

I pre-ordered the manual (was it really last November or December?) to
take advantage of the special offer.  I *would* like to receive it here
in Australia before the second edition is released.  (Thinks: perhaps I
should ask for the 2nd edn to be sent instead?)     8^)

Regards,
Hedley

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel: +61 3 9809 1229   Fax: (call phone first)
Mobile (cell): +61 412 461 558   Skype: hedley.finger
Email. "Hedley Finger" <hfinger at handholding.com.au>