[scribus] manual status?

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Mar 30 23:49:04 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 11 March 2009 10:31:10 am D. R. Evans wrote:
> It seems like it's been at least two weeks since a
> posting that suggested that the manuals were going to be
> shipped "next week", at least to people in North America
> (maybe I've got the details wrong, but that's what I
> recall).
>
> What's the status of the manual?
>
>   Doc

Manual arrived today (3/30/2009).

Available new from an Amazon  marketplace seller for  $40.95
plus mandatory $3.50 shipping.  The Canadian copy I
received cost $12+ CN to ship so the Amazon presence is
welcome.

The manual itself promises to disrupt my work schedule for
days. I suggest a 1.3.5 supplement someday, printed here in
the US with some reliable offset printer like Malloy.
Editions could be printed in the EU, Canada etc. all with
an eye to holding down shipping costs.

Congratulations to the authors.

--
John Culleton