[scribus] manual status?

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000 at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 14 01:02:58 CET 2009

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Steven Dayton wrote:
>> Where can I find info about getting the manual in the US? Cost and
>> shipping
>> etc.?
>>

> We're in a bit of a quandary at the moment about that. Louis is trying
> to catch up on back orders. Try Amazon.com for now, their site says
> "temporarily out of stock" but since this is a print on demand book,
> it's hard to know what that means.

To Flesbooks folks: please  update this site
http://www.flesbooks.com/scribus1.3manual/ to reflect the current
status. It should at least state that you are not able to deliver to
countries outside North America for the time being, and that North
American customers have to accept very long delays.

IMHO, you should stop accepting orders from outside North America until
you know, you are able to deliver in a predictabe period of time.

Personally, I have got no problem with waiting for a few more months,
but there is no need to  lure other customers into disappointment.

best regards
Maciej Hanski