[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 12, Issue 35

Phil Ward skeggy78 at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 21 10:00:39 CET 2009

Hi Owen

Ill try that one later on, but again i have just opened scribus
1.3.5svn latest one, did a text box, and 4*4 grid, no particualr
size, no text, no pictures, gone to save as, closed the document, not
scribus, and it then went to open, and it failed again to open via
the open dialog box?

any ideas? im just installing QT SDK, just to see if that kicks into
life any problems?

does anyone know how scribus would react having 2 very different
versions of scribus on my mac?

cheers
phil