[scribus] OT: Interesting Camera/Mega-Pixel Article

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 23:35:07 CET 2009

?

>  Someone may be interested in expanding on some of the
> minor details, but that is a good overview.

Someone may be interested in explaining the first one ?

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor