[scribus] Ghost Script?

Andrew akroiter at tpg.com.au
Thu Mar 5 12:37:03 CET 2009

Phil,

I don't consider myself a novice, but I have had NO END of trouble
trying to install Ghostscript. So much so, that I've given up asking
questions, and I've given up trying to install it. I keep reading this
list in the hope that someone asks the question and then it gets
answered in a way that I can understand.

If you can do that, I'd be most appreciative.

Cheers,
Andrew