[scribus] The Pen tool is odd backwards

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 06:12:36 CET 2009

I am so used to dragging out handles when using pen tools on other apps in
the direction I am drawing the Bezier. In other word always in a forward
direction. The pen or Bezier tool in Scribus is odd in that I feel like I am
dragging backwards or in the opposite direction that I am going with the
curve. So I click to add the first point then click again and drag backward
then click in the next location forward then drag backward etc. I wonder why
the tool was chosen to work that way instead of clicking and dragging in the
same forward direction. Does this feel awkward to anyone else?

StevenD