[scribus] When is a new release for Windows coming out?

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:15:57 CET 2009

> Can we stop the win/linux aggravation society stuff. i think scibus
> probably does the same things on whatever platform.
> I guess.
> mick

I agree. What it boils down to for me is whatever it takes for me to get the
job done and right now it is going to open source on a Windows Vista
machine. And for the price I'm willing to learn how to use new application
UIs. The only piece of really, really expensive software I own is Acrobat 9
Pro Extended.

This has been an interesting discussion that has turned into something
bigger than the original question. Thanks everyone for giving tips and
helps. This is great.