[scribus] When is a new release for Windows coming out?

Phil Ward skeggy78 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:04:26 CET 2009

Hi mick,
sorry, i was just tryin to give my little bit of cyberspace, as
someone mentioned about getting rid of windows completly, and for
some its not an option, YET...

i cant believe what i started...
ill try and keep my ideas to myself, and just observe for time being :)
didnt mean to pick on scribus in anyway shape or form

phil