[scribus] When is a new release for Windows coming out?

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:52:35 CET 2009

>  GAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
>>
>> Please forget that 1.3.4 ever existed.
>>
>> OTOH, switching to Linux will set you free!
>>
>> But to be honest, there are some 1.3.5svn snapshots available for Windows,
>> and worth checking out.
>>
>> http://www.scribus.net/?q=taxonomy/term/34

Why? What happened that people would mention that version. I am new to
Sribus (just installed it last week).

I hope you will pardon my ingnorance and tell me what does .svn stand for?
When I downloaded the Windows version it said the current stable version. I
am assuming that the 1.3.5 is still being worked on may not be certified
stable. Is that correct?

Thanks for the links, comments, and suggestions everyone. I hope they are a
help to me.

Scribus makes up my third app of my Graphics Trio (GIMP, Inkscape, Scribus).
When I got a new computer I lost the use of all of my Macromedia products
(Freehand got killed by that other monopoly anyway.) that barely worked on
the previous computer so I was wondering what I was going to do or how to
afford any one of those other "popular" graphics apps. Then I discovered
open source. Right On!