[scribus] When is a new release for Windows coming out?

Phil Ward skeggy78 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:33:00 CET 2009

Hi guys, this is my first message on here so please forgive me :) but
its my experience as a novice which i hope to persuade the bottom
remark its not always as easy as clicking here n there...

im semi new to the world of linux/free OS, i do remember tryin suse
6.2 many years ago, but am trying ubuntu with the run inside of
windows option, mainly because of coreldraw, ie using it at work etc.
i have successfully installed corel 11 inside of linux, and as i also
use a mac, its quite usefull, as its also the last revision to come
out for apples.
getting rid of windows is an option for me, but only on sucessful
completion of tests on the software i use with in windows etc, as i
gota put food on the plate.
With vista hot on the heels of all new computers, and software, i am
not looking forward to using it, as i find its annoyances, a little
to annoying, espically with older hardware and printers, as i dont
see why i should go buy a new printer/scanner when my old ones work
perfectly well etc. Hence my slow transition to linux. I am utilising
more opensource programs, as i become more used to their interfaces,
but am trying to find an even keel between running them on an OSX,
PCBSD, Linux (various flavours), and even looked at React OS(but need
to play with that a little more)
Its not just the person who works with the individual computer, its
also the person who you communicate with, and im activly trying to
convert members of my family, as im fed up of trying to remove adware
n such like

i hope i have not bored everyone
Phil Ward