[scribus] Building booklets

alessandro rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Jun 21 19:56:58 CEST 2009

hi ole,

> Other members want a paper copy, and for this I prepare a file for
> the commercial printer.  Pages 12 and 1 one sheet, pages 2 and 11 on
> another sheet and so forth.

what i wrote in my previous mail, was only to set the order of the pages. scribus can't do any imposition.

just follow the three links which have already been posted in this thread to find several ways ans programs to prepare a booklet using a pdf created by scribus (most of the time without touching at the sequence in scribus).

have fun
a.l.e