[scribus] Toolbars 1.3.5 Rc1

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 04:50:56 CEST 2009

John Jason Jordan wrote:
> After upgrading to Rc1 (Jaunty, x86_64), Scribus reset the position and
> configuration of my toolbars. I need as much vertical screen real
> estate as possible, so I had them dragged off to the left. It was
> trivial to move them back to the left side of the program window, but
> after doing so I can't find the icon to link frames.
>
> And while I'm at it, is there a way to customize the toolbars so they
> have just the icons I want and none of the ones I never use? Or get rid
> of some toolbars altogether? I guess I am accustomed to toolbar options
> in OOo. :(

you can move sections of the tool bars around for one thing, and you can
have them on the sides of the main window, or even at the bottom.

Under menu item Windows, you can choose to not show PDF Tools or the rest.
If you right-click on the toolbar area, you can show/hide subsets of the
toolbar.

AFAICT, you cannot delete individual icons from the smaller sections.

Greg