[scribus] Toolbars 1.3.5 Rc1

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 02:09:26 CEST 2009

After upgrading to Rc1 (Jaunty, x86_64), Scribus reset the position and
configuration of my toolbars. I need as much vertical screen real
estate as possible, so I had them dragged off to the left. It was
trivial to move them back to the left side of the program window, but
after doing so I can't find the icon to link frames.

And while I'm at it, is there a way to customize the toolbars so they
have just the icons I want and none of the ones I never use? Or get rid
of some toolbars altogether? I guess I am accustomed to toolbar options
in OOo. :(