[scribus] How long to ship manual from FLES?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 23:39:11 CET 2009

Liz Young said the following at 01/30/2009 10:54 AM :

> Hi Doc, it sounds like an honest mistake and we'll have to wait another
> two weeks.  I'm sure it'll be worth it :-).  Our purchases helped donate
> over �1500 to the project so far.

OK. Thanks very much for forwarding that e-mail to the reflector. That
makes things much clearer.

It is a bit puzzling, though, that it apparently takes FLES so long to get
the books printed. Lulu, for example, prints their print-on-demand books
within about 24 hours (although they always give a more conservative
estimate), and my experience with other print-on-demand houses is that
their orders are also usually filled in a day or two.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR