[scribus] Line Space

Yahoo bluegrass_joe at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 21:38:30 CET 2009

    Thanks, Greg. I used those directions and got the text to fit, but I
could not figure out how to reduce just ONE space. Anything I did seemed to
affect everything in the frame. There is discussion in the wiki that made me
think it was a matter of being in Select Item or Edit Contents mode. But I
seemed to get the same results in either. Am I doing something wrong?
                                                      -Joe Ward