[scribus] ANNOUNCEMENT: Scribus - The Official Manual is now available for sale!

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 19:31:26 CET 2009

JLuc said the following at 12/07/2008 01:55 PM :

>>> was this book produced with Scribus ?
>>>
>> Yes, it was. :)
>
> it would be interesting to describe what procedure steps
> you used through scribus and other tools maybe
> so as to get it all done.

Looking through the archives, I didn't see a response to this question.

I'm thinking about using Scribus for a technical book (usually I use TeX),
and I'd be very interested in seeing a description of how the book was
created. In particular, the index -- that's always seemed problematic with
Scribus (maybe it's just me who thinks that).

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR