[scribus] Get Text... and text filters

Joe Yeti joeyeti at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:32:16 CET 2009

Hi all,

I know this has been discusse already somewhere, but I only found the use of
Text filters that allows to format whole Paragraphs of imported text, not
parts of them.

Is it somehow possible to define opening and closing tags in the source text
document (for instance <bold></bold>), which would then be recognizable by
Scribus and the text inbetween then would be turned to a bold text? Or any
other similar formatting smaller than a whole paragraph?

Does perhaps 1.3.4 have such a feature as there are not only Paragraph
Styles defined, but also smaller chunks of formatting?

Thanks for an answer.

Joe