[scribus] moncal documentation needs work

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:20:59 CET 2009

Gregory Pittman said the following at 01/01/2009 05:28 PM :

> There is limited access for editing the docs.scribus.net site. I would
> suggest trying the lprof help pages and see if they help:
>
> http://lprof.sourceforge.net/help/monitor.html

Thank you. I can't say they're a whole lot better. But I've tried to guess
my way through the process. And now I find that I can't see how to turn on
the profiles in Scribus :-( The help suggests that there should be a colour
management dialogue in Preferences, but I don't see one.

There is an "ICC Profiles" section in Preferences | General, but it's
greyed out :-(

Running 64-bit scribus-ng (1.3.4) from Kubuntu 8.10.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR