[scribus] CMYK output, want only magenta and black colors

Benedykt 'Silmethule' Jaworski b.jaworski at kofeina.net
Mon Jan 5 02:39:08 CET 2009

Little correction: Lycos doesn't allow me to send there files bigger
than ~2MB, so the eps file is there: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g1yfcv

And one other question, is there any software (floss would be best)
working natively on Linux that would show me percentage usage of cyan,
magenta, yellow and black in pdfs, post scripts files, some raster
graphic files etc. (hmm, Pixel Iage Editor should do this, right? any
other options?)? Or at least that has the posibility of turning off some
channels to see if some color is used or not, like in Scribus print view
with "Show CMYK". I have to import things to Scribus or use Photoshop on
another computer to do this now.

Silmeth