[scribus] people like success stories

Markus markus at guardamar.net
Thu Feb 26 08:36:18 CET 2009

Just to let you know that the PR department of Guardamar's Townhall (Spain) uses scribus for some of its publications. I you want to have a look at the results, visit
http://www.guardamar.net/index.php/es/publicaciones-prensa/guardamar-amar
Thus, the townhall tries to contribute to spread the use of open source in public administration. Right know, 1.3.3 is used for production, although we are really looking forward to the 1.3.5 release because handling seems to be a lot smoother. There is only one major drawback from the usability point of view: accents do not work and we have to switch to the text editor for every minor change in the texts which imho is just not acceptable for such an excellent piece of software.

Markus W. Barth, M.A.
Coordinador Portal Web
Ayuntamiento de Guardamar
markus at guardamar.net