[scribus] Scribus extract data from pdf form

Mobify mobify at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:06:17 CET 2009

Thanks for replying Frank,

I should have explained clearer, the pdf form is an interactive form where
user can enter data in. The main reason for that form is to capture data,
but since Adobe Reader user will not be able to save the form including
the data, then is there any other way to capture data entered?

I was thinking if there's a script which can go through the fields and
extract the data into xml or csv and there another script for import /
putting these data back into the form?

Is there such a thing?