[scribus] Gimp/Scribus issues

Jan Schrewe jschrewe at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:30:37 CET 2009

Am Mittwoch 25 Februar 2009 16:16:11 schrieb dylanpetrohilos at gmail.com:
> I have gimp installed, im using Microsoft, which is a program i use a
> lot i restarted the program several times. So until i figure it out I
> just am editing the image in gimp and hoping its the right size. Its
> way tedious

There is no difference between starting gimp from within scribus and starting
it by hand excpet that scribus tells gimp to open the correct image.

If you need to know what size the final needs to have, my advise would be to
create the image frame in the right size and then scale the image to the
correct size (dimensions in mm or pt and the right dpi setting). You get the
dimensions from the properies of the image frame.