[scribus] Gimp/Scribus issues

Jeffrey Silverman jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:09:47 CET 2009

Is GIMP installed? I.e. can you run GIMP outside of Scribus?

If you do not have GIMP installed then you'll have to install it.

What OS are you using? Linux distributions made for desktop use
typically have GIMP preinstalled. Windows and Mac most definitely do
not, and you will have to install it.

Additionally, you may be able to use an already installed image editor
that isn't GIMP if you put the path to that in instead of GIMP. e.g.
Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro (do people still use that?) or whatever.

seeya

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 8:56 AM,  <dylanpetrohilos at gmail.com> wrote:
> so when I try to edit an image in scribus it say the gimp program is
> missing which I have installed
>
> how do I solve this?
>

> -D

JDS