[scribus] the continuing saga of transferring from 8 1/2 by 11 to 17 by 11

Alison Saylor alison.saylor at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 23:56:51 CET 2009

Hey All!  Thank you so much for all the responses to my last inquiry.
Helped me realise that I'll need a new printer for the next round.
Meanwhile, for this one, trying to take my pages from the 8 1/2 by 11
to the 11 by 17.  Moving the text boxes one at a time was going to be
too time consuming and they changed dimensions when I copied them onto
the new document.  I can't see futsing with each one again, esp. since
I have a repetitive motion injury at this point from all the work.
Tried doing 'control A' and moved all the pages at once.  Of course
then they didn't line up with the new pages and the text boxes changed
shape.  Even some of the text formatting changed.  ARGH!!!  Any ideas?
 Also, is there a way to get the page margin markers to show up in the
middle of the 17 by 11 page?  Thank you!