[scribus] making 11 by 17 page layout

Alison Saylor alison.saylor at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 02:27:26 CET 2009

He can work with PDFs, which is what I sent him as I had converted the
Scribus document into a PDF, but I wanted the pages to be different
than the Scribus document I had created.  I had created pages that
were 8 1/2 by 11 when I needed 11 by 17.  I will check out the link
you sent to me, thank you!