[scribus] making 11 by 17 page layout

Michael Harvey mharvey1 at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 21 21:18:56 CET 2009

Hi Alison,

I see you got lots of help with the page sizes. I just tried my Scribus
1.3.3.12, same as yours I think. A page 11x17 is called Ledger, set at
Landscape. I did not try fitting pages into it but you should be able to
put margins and guidelines where ever you want.

I am working on a similar layout and my printer told me to give him
pdf's of each half page, in your case, 8.5x11, and he would fit them
onto the full size 11x17's for printing. I expect to name my pdf files
pg1, pg2, etc., so he can easily see where to put them.

--
Mick