[scribus] making 11 by 17 page layout

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Sat Feb 21 09:18:43 CET 2009

Well I think that once you select "custom", there are spin boxes to
set the size, you should be able to set to 1/10000 of an inch

As for margins, the original margins are setable in the New dialog ,
then after that I suggest you use guides, (Page->manage Guides)

Also, get your old document and send all objects to the scrap book,
then import them into your new document

Owen